Sunday, December 11, 2005

End of hols...

Well everything that has a beginning has an end, so does our holidays. College reopens tommorrow and I'll be leaving for Nlr tonight. I'm definitely gonna miss home, waking up at 9 o' clock, long hours online, lazy afternoons before the idiot box, friends in the evening, late night TV and Grandma's chicken curry (summing up 'LIFE').

Ok, I'm not complaining.... I'm also enthused to see my college and all my friends again. Besides I'll be coming back home in about a month for Pongal hols. 3/8 parts of my engg. course is over and very quick indeed. Thats the advantage of Semester system in colleges, you never feel bored, lot of hols in between, and fresh subjects every four months.

4 comments:

Kk said...

Yeah mohit., thats exactly my feelings too., except 4 the chicken curry and the 3/8ths. I've finished 7/8ths.., so., i'm pretty sad about leavin the coll :(

Phoenix Tearless said...

That must be really bad, having to say good bye to all ur friends.....for 4 yrs.

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over warm-hearted post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.