Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday evening..

Well the climate's cold outside and added to that these guys at Reliance WebWorld like to have the AC at the top mark, and I feel chilled to the bones.
Guess I shd be at home right now studying for the ensuring exams (pre-finals from Monday, lab externals the following week and Sem-Finals the week after). Strangely I feel no tensi0n welling up in my head, seems that I've got accustomed to facing exams. The project work kept me busy the whole last week and guess what,, we won the Second prize beating several teams of third and final years. And we'll be up on the stage for taking the prize on our College-day.
91 friends on my Yahoo! messenger list, 90 -offline, 1 -I'm on SMS, It's Saturday evening don't know where these people go. What better work can they have other than staying online.
Eventually I'm bored, bye.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LinuxWorld: The Future's So Bright For Open Source
I recently broke my glasses though I admit I don't wear them much and I started to notice that I was squinting more.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Apply for loans online. It features all sorts of interesting information on Apply for loans online and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Apply for loans online for quick and hassle-free service.

dazzling_dame said...

HI KAnna...i started posting again in the blogger......add some coments when u stop by.....