Saturday, June 02, 2007

Je suis arrière

My last credible post is dated hmmmm..... 17th June 2006. That was like... an year ago. What have I been doing... lotta things happened, quite a lot.... k, really not quite a lot, just a few but gr8 in magnitude.

I've been wondering if this blogging thing was just a fad that hit... stayed for some time... and went. I could not agree that this was just a fad... I wanted to come back... I always wanted, but it took some time. There are things which have come in recently like Orkut... and yes its true that I could not come back to blogging becs of Orkut. Orkut has become the first thing I open every day.. even before my mail. Social networking basically IS a great idea... isn't it.
I have gone thru my favourite blogs yesterday(also after a whole year) and guess what... most of them have been as numb as mine. So I'm not the only irregular blogger. I've got company.

And I'm into the final year of engineering... and I still remember the day I joined as if it were just the day before yesterday. The three years have been fun... WOW! real fun... hope the final year stretches out and lasts a bit coz I'm enjoying the course.
I got placed in Infosys... it was my dream company. But then again it's not a really wonderful feeling when I've come to know that every bloke down the street and around the corner has been placed with some company or the other. I always wanted to be one IN a million but it happens that I'm just one AMONG a million. Truly pissed off!!!

God knows when I'll be posting again.

No comments: