Thursday, September 16, 2004

Holidays, towards an end...

I'm being irregular these days(on putting up posts here). My college starts on 23rd sep. Thats not far from now; about a week to go, thats all. Lot of shopping needs to be done and packing too. life was such fun this whole week; been enjoying a lot with friends. I think I'll be doin some shopping today.

The whole day yesterday I've been with Phalguna and Prudhvi; We went to our old school to get Phalu's Study certificate and frm there went to APPM school where he studied for the same purpose too. It was fun to see Phalu chat with his friend Suvasini yesterday afternoon, they kept taunting each other. Then we met David and Vamsi at an internet cafe. After they left Aishwarya came there, I was really surprised to see her. Off to phalu's home we went, he has a SONY sound system which is really cool. We closed all the doors and windows and played the songs of Arjun and Gharshana at full volume, the house was apparently shaking of the bass. It was such fun.

I have to attend an aptitude test on the 19th which is being conducted by NIIT computers, but with nil preparation. I'm not in a mood to sit with books now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude.. no mails? will u get a chance to come online at college? I found a new date, an indian boy from vizag. We'll be going to the mall this evening. There is an Indian festive season in swing here at Canada. I'm coming to Rjy next year. I'm missing my granny a lot. I'll be sure to drop by at ur place.
luv,
Mounica.

Phoenix Tearless said...

Thats cool! So u r enjoying there. U shd've searched a lot for the Vizag guy, how else can u get one at Toronto? Get something for me from the mall.
-Mohith