Thursday, September 02, 2004

An ideal evening

Last night I saw the movie Pearl harbor for the tenth time and eventually went to bed late. The whole night I was having dreams of myself fighting a war, I woke up just in time before a bullet hit my head.
Been speeding on the streets of Raj the whole yesterday evening with Gowtham on his bike; been to Archies gallery and few other shops searching for some posters. The traffic here is getting insane, looked like we were the target for every vehicle on the road. After enjoying some really tasty road-side Mirchi bajjis, we went to Gowtham's home, watched TV for some time and I came bk home.
I think we'll be going to the park today.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, I saw your photos, you are looking really handsome...so say my friends here. I'm not going to beleive if you say that you dont have any girl friends. When will you be online, I want to chat with you.
Life at Toronto is really exciting, oh, you should be here. Its gorgeous.
luv,
Mounica.

Anonymous said...

Hey kanna,
see even mouinica thinks in the same lines as I. Nobody is going to believe u if u say that u r not having any GFs. So better come out with the truth. i might actually help u. I think u r begining ti forget that I am a girl....

Sweety

Phoenix Tearless said...

Thank U very much Mouni, I'm flattered. I've sent u an mail with timings when I can be online. These days I'm not spending much time on the net cause i've got my friends to hang out with. U might as well give me ur friends emails cause I can stay in contact with them ;-D

And for U sweety, U still say that U are a girl, well u're not ;-) he he he.. How is ur college?