Monday, November 21, 2005

24 days at home

The exams are finally over, hols here. 24 days at Rjy, its going to be the longest hol since I've joined engg. Have'nt planned what to do all these days, they'll just pass by probably as quickly as ever. I cant think of any better work than visiting all my friends, most of them will p'bly be back home by now.

One whole semester over ....so quickly, and the next ones gonna be much shorter and uncomparably difficult as well. I'm going to have some of the most important as well as d'cult subjects - Computer Organisation, DataBase Mgmt. Systems, Operating Systems, Probablity& Stats, Electrical Technology and Managerial Economics & Financial Analysis ( just can't understand why the university has included the last two subjects for students of CSE).

And I'm unable to think of any other thing to put up here for now.
So, Bye...

3 comments:

Nikhil Kulkarni said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nikhil Kulkarni said...

Well ..OS is an interesting subject if u love to understand scheduling and other stuff !! If u r a techie u shud find a copy of Minix src code [properly commented]and start sifting thru it and relating it to your textbook on OS (will be Silberschazts or smthg like it .. the spelling is definitely wrong .. i dont remember the spelling at all)

I regret not having done that ... u wont get time to do all this once u r outta college .. its great to play around with things when u r studying!!
In fact I have the complete Minix code with me. In case u r interested mail me [nikhiluk_in{at}yahoo{dot}com] and I'll send my briefcase folder where the code is stored.

Phoenix Tearless said...

Thanks a lot for the information. I still am not aware of the name of the prescribed textbook. I'll soon find out and let u kno. I'd be thankful to get the source code.

bye..