Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Eddie passes away



WWE (formerly WWF) has been my favourite sport for years since sometime when I was 7 or so, even now I never fail to watch it whenever I get a chance. I've been watching it since the time of Bret Hart 'Hitman' , Shawn Michaels and others. I don't care how much of it is true, but it's entertaining me, it is serving its purpose. So I kept on watching it on TV.

Eddie Guererro, one of my favourites, reigning WWE champion had passed away in his hotel room at Minneapolis a few days ago from a heart attack. One whole episode of RAW Vs Smack Down was dedicated to him. I always liked his histronics and the way he cheats his way for the title.

I'm gonna miss the 'Latino Heat'.

4 comments:

Kk said...

Yeah., that was really shockin n sad ! Coz i saw him win a match on the prev show ! He didn't seem ill or anythin., anyways., WWE ain't gonna b the same without him !

Wondering Wanderer said...

i saw him a week back too.. cheating his way to another victory..
his passing away reminds me of the passing away of another WWE superstar during his playing days, some years back.. it was owen hart..
i too have been a huge WWE fan for ages.. when my fav. superstar used to be razor ramon.. just looked the toothpick in his mouth.. and his razor's edge..

Phoenix Tearless said...

R.I.P Eddie.

Phoenix Tearless said...

One of the placards in RAW Vs SmackDown said :
NOW HEAVEN HAS SOME 'LATINO HEAT'.

He He