Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Bk.....

Been to Pru's house this morning. He has the coolest music collection ever. I took only two Imation CDs so I cud copy only a few MP3s, some hindi ones and few english ones. I watched HomeAlone movie for the hundredth time in his house. The rest of the day I wasn't doing anything else except listening to those new MP3s. The ones from G-Shanker , Arjun , Brundavan colony and those of Anand were exceptionally good. I also copied Enigma , Enrique Escape , MTV Fantastic Females and few others which I don't have.
I think Yahoo is gaining on MSN; They've got some exciting new features like Avatars, Audibles and other stuff. MSN is lagging behind, they have to come up with few novel features to ensure that they maintain their position. Did U see the new Yahoo messenger - it's so cool. I don't have to point out the 100MB mailbox which Yahoo came out with long bk, and just think how much is Hotmail's 2MB space before the giant. Of course MSN was telling for the last 3 months that its goin to upgrade to 250MB- but it never happenned till now. Wait until Google comes out with its much awaited G-mail with 1 GB mailbox; what will be the fate of MSN? Already Rediff India and Yahoo China came out with 1GB mailboxes.

No comments: