Wednesday, August 11, 2004

The last 3 weeks

Life's back to normal again; after Sweety, Chitti and kutti went back to where they came from. The last three weeks were like the best time in my life apart from the two years at hostel. Not another thought came to my mind except spending my time with my darling cousins. Although the family reunion takes place every two years, this time was the best as we are all older than we were the last time and that led to better understanding among us. We four raided all the icecream parlours in the town and put them into business. The soft ice cream machine at Home Needs must be missing us cause we all used to have atleast two rounds of icecream every evening. We ransacked the Bangalore bakery out of its puff supply and Anand sweets out of their sweet supply each day. I'm not forgetting Priyanka restaurant for the wonderful Butter chicken and Chilli chicken. However Chinna could not be with us most of the time as he had his examinations to cope up with. Every one of us enjoyed the trip to Godavari river which was in its full flow even though we could not go boating in it. I'm going to have a hearty laugh every time i pass by the tiny island in the middle of Godavari about which Chitti was very excited and wanted to buy it for herself. I will neither forget the animated chats we had nor the the usual teasing each other.

But i'm not at all dissapointed that i'm all alone again because of the optimist in me who looks forward for better days in the next reunion.

Current music : Gurtukostunnayee....... [naa autograph-sweet memories]

2 comments:

dazzling_dame said...

Hi Kanna,

After reading this article, I was just thinking that I too feel the same way. I think we have understood each other better this vaccation. I cherish each and every moment spent in ur company. I am looking forwar for u visit.

Ur Loving Sister,
Sweety

Anonymous said...

HI!
yeah i cant wait till the next time we come over there...mb then chinna will also have holidays, and we can spend more time together. i was writing a HUGE email to u and sweety but it deleted itself. i was SO angry! it was a page long! but oh well, i'll just re-write it soon,

miss u all,

chitti,
xx