Monday, August 30, 2004

Today..

Finally the Olympics are over; have to wait for another 4 yrs. By then I’ll have completed my engineering. The closing ceremony was not that.. remarkable, though the firework display was spectacular. They cud have used a bit of laser displays and stuff like at Hyderabad for the Afro-Asian games last year. The Greek music at the ceremony was splendid. I guess the next Olympics at Beijing are going to be really good. The Chinese have displayed some marvelous and praise-worthy gut this year, winning 31 golds second only to US with 35 golds, the year 2008 will see the Asian power dominating US and holding its flag high in its own soil. India will be hosting the Olympic games for the first time in the year 2016 at the city of Hyderabad, the capital of Andhra pradesh state.

The next bit of news is that, my college will be opening on the 23rd of Sep. So I have another 20 comfortable days at least. Meanwhile I have a lot of shopping to do for my hostel. I’ve been hanging out with my friends lately, been to my old college two days bk, had a nice chat with Phalguna bout Vampires (helping him finish an essay for his bros home work). Harsha called yester evening, we talked for a long time. He’s taking long term coaching at Hyd. for medical entrance, Looks like Hyd’s doin a bit of good for him, he managed to get a few girl friends in a remarkably short time of one month.
That’s all… g2g…, I need to go the saloon for a hair-cut.

Current music: Spanish eyes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kanna,

Did u recieve the cards I mailed u and Chinna. Well the real Rakhis are on their way. I could not find any other card that suits u the best.....Tell me how they are?

Love,
SWEETY

Anonymous said...

Thnks a lot sweety, but we still did not ur cards.
-Kanna

Anonymous said...

Hi Phoenix Tearless. As I read your blog Today.., I am glad you pay so much attention to Pheonix. I am excited to keep coming across more and more people who have a connection to Phoenix like I have. By the way, is Phoenix your hometown? I am sorry, impossible to hide my enthusiasm for it, I love the place. I am glad when reading your post. Thanks. It motivates me to continue my search for the lastest info on phoenix real estate . Keep going on with the good posting!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello there Phoenix Tearless. Your enlightenment on Today.. makes me smile. I am excited to keep coming across more and more people who have a connection to Phoenix like I have. By the way, is Phoenix your hometown? I am sorry, impossible to hide my enthusiasm for it, I love the place. Your words also have energized me to continue on with my own project that I'm involved in. It has broadened my mind, which is helpful in my search on more info on phoenix real estate. I have enjoyed reading your post.

Anonymous said...

Hello there Phoenix Tearless. Your enlightenment on Today.. makes me smile. I am excited to keep coming across more and more people who have a connection to Phoenix like I have. By the way, is Phoenix your hometown? I am sorry, impossible to hide my enthusiasm for it, I love the place. Your words also have energized me to continue on with my own project that I'm involved in. It has broadened my mind, which is helpful in my search on more info on city of phoenix. I have enjoyed reading your post.