Saturday, August 21, 2004

Life's good......

I'm feeling up today... just because I realised how extremely happy life can get at times. On an optimistical note I feel that all this is a well deserved rest after two gruelling years of hard work(which did not pay off too well) and before another four years of bouts with books and computers(programming). You know how tiresome programming can get. Maybe after these four years I'll end up with spectacles having half-an-inch thick glasses. 8-) ..Yuck I can't imagine myself.. neither can u, of course. Those last two yrs were not too gruelling after all; I can't deny the enjoyment in the hostel. U know how exciting, adventurious and enjoyable hostel life can be. Guess what I'm goin to spend the next four yrs in hostel too. That's really exciting. If I can put up a good score in TOEFL and GRE in these four yrs, I can think of continuing my studies in some foreign country and after that come bk to India. If this way dosen't work I can try for MBA through IIMs which are some of the best colleges for management studies in India. Or even I can do M.Tech from one of the IITs which is equally good. Of course it is not very easy to get into these premier institutions as u have to face some really tough examinations and come out in the top.
I'm thinking of doing some shopping today, buy some music CDs and get a new pair of Panasonic earphones cause I destroyed the old ones accidentally. Then come bk and sit in front of the idiot box, an INDIA - PAKISTAN cricket match is on. U can easily guess how exciting a cricket match between our two countries can get.
My internet connection is getting really slow. Think we'll have to switch to broad band.
That's all for today.

No comments: