Thursday, August 19, 2004

Trying to keep my blog live...

I haven't updated this for the last two days, just because I can't think of writing anything. I have been going through some random blogs, largely those of teens. It's interesting to know that we teens all around the world have similar thoughts and musings. It's like this; most of the things I read about from the blogs of our co-teens happened in my life with no or little difference too.
The story I read today on Sweety's blog made me think for a while; it made my thoughts more stubborn on emotions(which are as useful as bullshit). It was a good thing the girl did at last; just leave ur thoughts and emotions to die with time and move forward in life. Let not others or ur attachment with them hinder ur progress in life. It’s foolish to keep thinking of some stupid bloke who never even cared to remember you. It was just a waste of precious tears and tissues used to wipe ur tears away with. Thoughts like those have a way of sinking into ur feet rendering them useless.
You can read the story HERE.
And also checkout the article on GHOST CAPITAL - DELHI, the capital of India.
That's all for now folks.

No comments: