Thursday, August 26, 2004

I've seen the movie 'NAA AUTOGRAPH'(telugu) yesterday. It wos such a sweet movie; the guy reminiscences his child hood brought up in the beautiful village Korukonda near Rajahmundry, continuing his studies at Kerala, growing in Vijayavada and eventually reaching the enormous Hyderabad where he works in an Ad agency as a director. He's a lucky guy to have got a girlfriend for each passing phase of his life. In a way the movie was inspiring; especially the character which Bhoomika donned to perfection.
Have U ever wondered or cared to know why we Indians are the happiest people in the world; the one word answer is SECURITY which U get only from ur families. The song Mounamganee.... from the movie shows a whole lot of blind and disabled people performing, leaving aside their disability but holding on to their abilities; I cud see some people with tears in their eyes when the song was running.
The moral which comes off the movie is something like this: "Ur destiny is decided by ur fate, which U have to accept and move along in the walk of life but never to forget ur friends and teachers who have been a part of ur life."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just cant beleive this, Mohith. I'm Mounica, do u remember me from st.anns school, ur benchmate. Right now I'm living at Toronto,Canada. Our family got shifted here after i completed my 8th class at Rjy. I was going through one of my friends blogs here and clicked the NEXT BLOG button on the extreme right top of the page and your blog popped up. I read the whole blog and conformed that it was yours. I read the article named MY SCHOOL LIFE. I couldnt think of any other Mohiths in our school so i concluded it was u.
OMG I still cant beleive this, we were such good friends at st.anns and finding your blog in such an unexpected moment after nearly five years. I cud never forget U and the happy moments we spent together at school. Im over-joyed. My Canadian friend is here with me rt now and she dosent seem to understand this, so i'm going to explain every thing to her.
This is my e-mail address mounica_dar@yahoo.ca
Pls give me urs. I will be eagerly waiting for ur reply. Oh god Im so excited.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kanna,

U r sooooooo lucky. See ur friend mounica: She still remembers you. I am so glad that you have such good friends. It was nice reading ur blog. Read mine, I have written somethiing about my college life...

Love,
Sweety

Phoenix Tearless said...

OMG I can't beleive this too, Mounica; I'm really excited. U can mail me at : mohithk_almighty@yahoo.com
So how's life at Canada. What are U doin rt now. Well i'm joining my professional course here. Computer science is my field of study. U were really interested in biology at that time, are u still hanging on to it. Do u remember the time when we went into the laboratory secretely, u wanted to see the skeleton. Those were such good times.
U must've read the mail I sent yesterday.