Sunday, August 22, 2004

Marilyn Manson......hmm.....interesting

Yo! guys U shd be listening to Marilyn Manson, I find them really interesting with their antichrist ideology. You can download the MP3s from mp3raid.com . But be careful try not to get obsessed with MM's obscene lyrics; they have a way of holding on to ur head. Take a look at the following lyrics to get a taste of em.
----------------------

DISPOSABLE TEENS • and I'm a black rainbow • and I'm an ape of god • I've got a face that's made for violence upon • and I'm a teen distortion • survived abortion • a rebel from the waist down • • I wanna thank you mom • I wanna thank you dad • for bringing this fucking world • to a bitter end • I never really hated the one true god • but the god of the people I hated • you said you wanted evolution • the ape was a great big hit • you say you want a revolution, man • and I say that you're full of shit • • The more that you fear us • the bigger we get • the more that you fear us • the bigger we get • and don't be surprised, don't be surprised • don't be surprised when we destroy all of it • • • • we're disposable teens • we're disposable

Get more information at : marilynmanson.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

told ya you'd like marilyn manson dude! i might copy one of his albums and send it to you.
kutti

Phoenix Tearless said...

Oh thnk U kutti, It wud be really nic if u can do that.