Monday, August 16, 2004

She is one damn B****

Oh God! Yes, Chitti and Kutti were right after all in predicting my boredom before they went away. I'll have to wait until the evening when I can drop a visit to any of my friends house. I got up at 9 'o' clock and have been online since with nothing else to do apart from watching the Olympics where India hasn't been faring well. I have been chatting with Sweety for atleast half an hour before lunch and a meagre 10 mins. after lunch. I think she's as fed up with boredom as me, and to make matters worse she can't walk properly due to the minor operation on her foot. Any way her college begins the day after tommorrow and she will engage herself in no time with new friends and stuff. I haven't any such luck as can't dream of my college opening before atleast a month passes. Chitti and Kutti will be starting today for London; it will be another two years atleast before they come back. This boredom.....

Never does she leave me,
notwithstanding my frantic attempts
to keep her in a safe distance.
She is all over me,
heedless to the utter disgust,
that I have developed in immense.

Though I despise her to the core,
I have had this live in relationship,
for more than a decade now.
Every night in my room,
before I catch up with forty winks,
hmm, to elaborate my etiquettes don’t allow.

I might be her only Love,
but that’s no reason
for me to be caught in her trap.
I cannot be married to her,
for the rest of my life,
fine if you brand me, a stone hearted chap.

Persistent, I can’t let her get,
or allow her conquest of my life,
‘coz I don’t see it as a positive sign.
I desperately need to find a way,
to beat her to death,
this damn 'boredom' of mine.

No comments: