Saturday, August 14, 2004

Boredom - how bad it can get

Oh no! I have been putting up too many posts on love. I just can't get to understand it though.
The case with me is 'An idle man's blog is the devil's work shop'. I'm just sitting in front of the internet having nothing else to do literally the whole day; it's goin' to be this way until my college starts, and that's not before a whole month passes by. The last month and the forth coming one are the two extremes; it's like this: U spend a whole month (which seemed to have passed away in a second) with ur favourite people and the fuckin' next month(which seems to be going on for ever....) with no one to look at.
I'm grabbing my chances to while away my time though; the whole afternoon yesterday I was enjoying with my friends speeding away on the roads of Raj.
That's all for now...

No comments: