Tuesday, August 10, 2004

I am .....................

I just removed the article named 'PREREQUISITE FOR POETRY- STRUGGLE' from my posts. People are thinking i'm a poet of some sort and an extremely emotional person; well i'm not and would never like to be. I don't beleive that life is just a poetry and that we humans sway to the tunes of the rhymes. Well i think life is a battle to be won; That probably explains my ambitions to become the 'DICTATOR OF THE WORLD'. Human race should read and talk about me until it becomes extinct. My great great great great grandson should study history from books which have my photograph on the cover page. I'm starting to learn to shut my emotions, because you have to develop a HEART OF LEAD in order to win in the battle of life. Of what use is the life which passes-by unnoticed by the world in which your death is only mourned by your family and which is just 'another death' in the wide world?. That's why I want my death to be something which is discussed for generations to come and is mourned by every sane person in the world as the death of THE GREAT INDIAN WHO RULED THE WORLD.

Current music : Le Le Le Le.... [gudumba shankar]

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow u think just like me.........and i'm an indian tooo

Anonymous said...

hey that was the best blog i ever read. It was so inspiring. Guess what; u have a competetor now.
Lao tsung, Tokyo.

Anonymous said...

"the death of one is a tragedy, the death of million is just a statistic."
"if you die when there's no one watching, then your ratings drop and you're forgotten. if they kill you on their tv, then you're a martyr and a lamb of god."
you should listen to some marilyn manson dude. you may end up hating him but you may just agree with some of what he has to say. some i must say is a bit controversial, but makes you see things from a different perspective.
kutti

Phoenix Tearless said...

Kutti, tnks for that comment. I'll try listening to Marilyn Manroe

Anonymous said...

marilyn MANSON